
Saturday was a fun filled day. I started my day off relatively good, but as the day ended, I was in pure bliss. I started my fun for the day by going to my cousin Niki's bridal shower. At the same time, Kyle was at Payson lakes enjoying some hamburgers and getting some sun with the young men and young women of the ward.
After the bridal shower, I dashed on over to my other cousin's (Arianne) who was having her baby shower. Her little baby is such a gorgeous little thing!
Then I drove home as quickly as I could so that we could leave for the concert. As I pulled into the driveway, there was no Honda. I was able to go in and relax for ten minutes until Kyle got home. As soon as he walked in the door, we grabbed all our things and headed back onto the open road.
When we got to the USANA Amphitheater, we had a lady ask if we wanted to upgrade our tickets. Kyle asked, "how much does it cost?" because we all know nothing is free these days. She said, "nothing". So we went from lawn seating, to sitting in the assigned seating.
We first saw a band named Meese, and then Jack's Mannequin. It was absolutely wonderful! Sometimes bands don't sound as great live, but Jack's Mannequin was awesome!
Then, The Fray came out. Now this, this was special. Have you ever listened to an artist on the radio, and then you hear them live and they are so much better live than recorded? Well, that is The Fray. I told Kyle that I wish they could sing me to sleep every night. Their music is so amazing and moving. Not only were they spectacular, but I was able to be there with my wonderful husband.
So, my day began not too shabby, but by the end, it was pure bliss.
After the bridal shower, I dashed on over to my other cousin's (Arianne) who was having her baby shower. Her little baby is such a gorgeous little thing!
Then I drove home as quickly as I could so that we could leave for the concert. As I pulled into the driveway, there was no Honda. I was able to go in and relax for ten minutes until Kyle got home. As soon as he walked in the door, we grabbed all our things and headed back onto the open road.
When we got to the USANA Amphitheater, we had a lady ask if we wanted to upgrade our tickets. Kyle asked, "how much does it cost?" because we all know nothing is free these days. She said, "nothing". So we went from lawn seating, to sitting in the assigned seating.
We first saw a band named Meese, and then Jack's Mannequin. It was absolutely wonderful! Sometimes bands don't sound as great live, but Jack's Mannequin was awesome!
Then, The Fray came out. Now this, this was special. Have you ever listened to an artist on the radio, and then you hear them live and they are so much better live than recorded? Well, that is The Fray. I told Kyle that I wish they could sing me to sleep every night. Their music is so amazing and moving. Not only were they spectacular, but I was able to be there with my wonderful husband.
So, my day began not too shabby, but by the end, it was pure bliss.

No comments:
Post a Comment