I think I have lost the magic of blogging; sad, but true. I forget that we have this until I notice someones blog and that reminds me that we have one as well. Then I feel bad for about thirty seconds but then realize that I can count on one hand our followers so it's not a big deal. Kyle and I did very well this past semester. Kyle received a 3.8 GPA and I wasn't too far behind with a 3.7 GPA. Kyle has officially completed his generals and we estimate that he'll receive his Bachelor's Degree by the end of the Fall 2010 semester. As for me, well, I'm going to school so that's saying something.
Hmmm, what else is new...Not that this is something to announce but I am officially fourteen(years) again. Confused? Well I decided to get braces again and since I already look like I'm not a day older than seventeen, the braces make me look much younger. I'm re-living my jr. high years. At least my hair looks better now than it did then.
My cousin Niki got married in September...We had a fabulous December holiday month...My family moved back from California...I realize more and more every day what a wonderful husband I have.
New years resolution: I will TRY and do better on here.
P.S. Picture(s) to come.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

About time. Welcome back! :)
ReplyDelete