Ok...WOW! So I'm the worst at this. Let's see, what is going on with us right now...Kyle is going to school for the summer. He finished his first block of classes with a 3.92 GPA. This second block he is taking US History and Geology and not enjoying the classes too much. Besides school, he is working hard at Clark's Tuxedos making the store better than it ever has been.
As for me, I'm still working full-time at Curecrete. Nothing new.
Since February, we went to California in March to see my family.
Memorial day weekend we went to Moab to jeep with his family. Grandma Clark let us borrow her jeep, and yes, we brought it back in one piece.
The third week of June, we went to Lake Powell with the Clark's. It was so much fun to get out there on the lake and get some sun for the summer. Well, maybe Kyle and I got TOO much sun. Kyle's shoulders were so sunburned, the swelled up a little and had blisters. My legs were so sunburned, they were almost a bright purple and my ankles and calves were swollen for a week. Oh, and my face swelled up so much, people said I looked like a different person. I felt like I had botox or implants or something.
For the 4th of July weekend, my family came to visit here in Utah. Kyle and I spent every minute possible with them. We had a big BBQ with my side of the family and played lots of Phase 10 with my grandparents.
Last Saturday, July 11th, Kyle and I went to a Clark reunion in Hooper, UT! Kim, Lisa, Melanie, Kyle, and I all went up together. We had some hamburgers, hot dogs, and dessert. We won a wet t-shirt contest, so that was fun, ha ha. After the reunion; Kim, Lisa, Kyle, and I went and played some golf. So this was my first time playing golf. I had been to the driving range a few times but this was my very first time on the course. Don't you hate when you swing and you don't even hit the ball? Well, that was my frustration the whole time. All in all, it was still fun.
The thing I'm so excited about right now is that this Saturday Kyle and I are going to go see The Fray and Jack's Mannequin at USANA Amphitheater! Kyle found out on the radio that they were coming and so he bought the tickets as part of an early birthday present. I was ecstatic when I saw the tickets! I'm getting all antsy just thinking about it!
Well, I'll try and be a better blogger for now on.
Peace and love.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment